"Vague-in-vogue" thoughts of mine!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker



Friday, September 15, 2006

My first post...

This is my first post !! Yipeee!!

I had been thinking of creating a blog since ages. I am not sure if this will work out well but, finally, I MADE IT !

Well, I'd love to thank my cousin Art (nickname) for her suggestions for the URL...hehe...I know she's always there to help me out!!
A bit of publicity for her : -
"Check out her blog abouttimenow. It's really good. ;-) "

Now, about ME??
I'm a student. I love people mainly because I'm bored of being the only child at home. I'm a complete chatter-box(recent change). I can talk for hours. I wanna learn how to play the guitar and the drums too.
Some of my interests include :-
>> Hanging out & exploring NEW places
>> Checking out new GADGETS & GIZMOS

>> Listening to MUSIC
>> Playing all kinds of SPORTS
>> CHATting with my friends n cousins
>> Watching MOVIES
>> Eating lots of FOOD n SWEETS
>> And JUST LAZING AROUND!!!!

Umm...I think that's enough for my first post.
Rest later...
-MJ

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello my name is appu (nerd)

Friday, September 15, 2006  
Blogger nanands said...

That is a cool start. Do talk about what you see around you and your reactions to that. For instance you could talk about the excessive number of cars parked near your house...

Friday, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Cloudy Musings said...

Nerd!! Never expected u to drop in a comment!!

Well, thanks. The car-parking idea is good.

Saturday, September 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, u r not a chatter-box. U r a BIG BIG BIG chatterbox.

Saturday, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, not fair! You consulted me on the URL too! Tch tch, really bad. And you chatterbox? Oh please, don't make me spilt up like a banana laughing. Rest seems fine, and the template chosen DOES NOT suit the URL. Get something else, and NOT from the Blogger list. blogger-templates.blogspot.com would be a nice place to look though.

Saturday, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, no need to freak out on my comment. I was just kidding! Nice to see get down to blogging, and hope to peer through your cloudy musings for some enlightenment. Although if what you wrote about being lazy in the post is true (which it is), then let's wait and watch...

Saturday, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Artnavy said...

Welcome kiddo to the blog world- my only advice- write for yourself - nothing else

And yes thanks for the free publicity :-)

Sunday, September 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cool that u started a blog. I'll stick to reading it and hope that someday i'll overcome my laziness and start a blog like you. :-)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006  
Blogger The Visitor said...

Hi, came from your cousin's blog. All the best for your blogging :) I guess that your cousin has a point - write for yourself.

Friday, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. u made a cool blog.hope u'll teach me too.PEHLI BAAR SACHI BAAT LIKHI HAI.I'LL DEFINITELY SHOW THIS TO KAKKAR SIR AND PRINCY.

Sunday, October 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY JUST JOKING. SAANU MAZAAK KARNE DI AADAT JO HEGI!

Sunday, October 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.modmomsclub.com/content/make-treats-little-less-sweet http://www.shatterbox.com/video/feed-granola
buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes
i got a acer laptop w/ a built in webcam for christmas my friends also did she has all these cool features fro her webcam like voice changing and adding different faces and face effects etc. it looks so cool. my parents have been trying to figure out a software is there any software that's free and has no viruses and will let me do all the things my friends webcam does. we are both through skype. she has a dell laptop. REMEMBER VIRUS FREE!

buy facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

Monday, August 29, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home