"Vague-in-vogue" thoughts of mine!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker



Sunday, October 01, 2006

A few weird things about everyone....

Just came across this while surfing the net and got influenced to write a very much similar post....I sometimes do think this way :-p

Think about this!! Things that need to be hated....
  • Some people are willing to search the entire room for the T.V remote but they just refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually! huh!
  • When people ask “Can I ask you a question?”, I'd love to say, "Dude!You didn’t really give me a choice there, did ya?"
  • When people point at their wrist while asking for the time, I'd love to say, "Dude! I know where my watch is, where the hell is yours?"
  • When people say “Oh you only baked that cake and you wanna eat it too”, I'd love to say, "Damn right! What good is the cake if you can’t eat it yourself?"
  • When people say “It’s always the last place you look”, I'd love to say, "Of course it is. Why the hell would i keep looking after i’ve found it? Does anyone do this? If anyone does, who and where are they?"
  • When people say while watching a film in a cinema-hall, “did you see that?”, I'd love to say, "No Loser! I paid 150 bucks to come and stare at the damn floor."
  • When people say "this is something new and improved!", I'd love to say, "Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn’t be new."
  • When people say “life is short”, I'd love to say, "What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever suffers from!! Is there anything that’s longer?"
  • When you are waiting for the bus and people ask “Has the bus come yet?”, I'd love to say, "If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbo?"

What's your take on this?? Do tell me if you know more about such situations...

1 Comments:

Blogger Artnavy said...

nice set - good observations

Tuesday, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home