"Vague-in-vogue" thoughts of mine!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker



Saturday, October 07, 2006

Weird things about me - My FiRsT tAg

Thanks Art for tagging me...Though the task was to list 9 weird things about myself, here are 12 of them:-
  1. I'm a huge chatter box. I just go on like blah blah if I'm in a good or normal mood. I'm usually shy in the beginning but once I start talking, no one can stop me!
  2. I have huge mood swings. When I'm excited, I just can't stop jumping and smiling. Also, when I'm nervous, I just can't stop trembling. I'm never able to hide my emotions. It shows on my face, you see!
  3. I'm not confident enough to flaunt what I've got. Few of my friends, who ask me to do that, have lost hope already! :-)
  4. I simply love my cousins. Rather, tooo much. And often when they don't keep in touch, I'm kind of sad and think that they are so busy that they have forgotten me. Huh. Weirdo!
  5. When I talk with people, especially my friends and cousins, I often think that I'm a pestering and bugging creature. Self-pessimistic or what ??
  6. I don't like to be the centre of attraction (in the sense, the talk of the town stuff).
  7. I like dancing and singing too but only when I'm alone. I feel weird in front of others.Huh.
  8. I love music and sometimes try to relate a few songs and lyrics to the people whom I know. Really weird!!
  9. I 'day-dream' a lot and often sooo much that I start smiling and people are like " what are you up to?".
  10. Sometimes, I have this awkward feeling that the people around me know what I'm thinking about.
  11. (secret time!pssst!!!!)I don't have loads of crushes and the ones I had weren't for a few days, unlike other people. They rather lasted for months and I ain't sure if they still last.
  12. Lastly, when people say good things about me (like "you are cute" or any other appreciative stuff), I'm never able to digest it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

13. this entire post sucks

Saturday, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Cloudy Musings said...

Thanks mr.anonymous a.k.a. appu a.k.a. kan....
I agree with you ;-)

Saturday, October 07, 2006  
Blogger The Visitor said...

Lovely post CM and nicely done tag. i lurved it :)

Monday, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Artnavy said...

i know one wierd thing about you- how u keep saying NO PROBLEM whenever u r uncomfortable

Monday, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Cloudy Musings said...

yeah!!i do that as i don't like others knowing that i ain't comfortable with something....i feel it's a trouble for them...hehe....i m weirddd!!
Also, sometimes i start mumbling things when i get tensed or confused or bugged.

Monday, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

well done- day dreaming my favorite activity too...

Monday, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home