"Vague-in-vogue" thoughts of mine!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker



Saturday, October 14, 2006

"I"

This post is hugely inspired from the book 'Chicken soup for the teenage soul - 3' and 'Alexei Perry'. Both taught me that writing something like this, and that too about your own self, can actually make you feel better. Actually, this post is all about what i feel....

I'm a sixteen year old, tall & fine, with black hair and black eyes, who often feels quite lonely.
I sometimes question my existence and what I am to the world, a piece of undigested meat which the dinosaurs din't eat??
I often wonder, what the 'so called "Real world" ' is all about.
I do not ask to be understood as I can't even understand myself.
Rather, I ask to be accepted, accepted as I am.
I do not want to be told about the potential i have or what my future holds for me.
I do not want to be told that I'm going nowhere in life just because I'm trying to chill out(ward off all the tension) for some time.
I feel happy when I just laze around.
Though I don't know how to dance or sing, yet I try to anyway.
It really hurts me when someone close to me behaves quite badly.
Sometimes, I even feel lonesome in the crowd.
It makes my heart bleed.
I often cry when I'm alone and laughter echoes in my mind.
I'd love to blabber on about all my feelings but not to someone who does not give a damn.
Please don't try to understand me or judge me too quickly.
I am told to be different and not to be myself....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok mayb its hightime i told this to sumone bt mayb it hurts a bit wen ppl call me fat bt like everything, this too got a reason behind it.. so to begin with, i want ppl to accept me the way i m n i can b like ne glamour girl thin n sexy bt i dunot want to b coz there'll alwys b sum1 better dan i m.... den wat??? sooo i want ppl to lik me d way i m n nt the way they want me to be!!!!!

Saturday, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

takes a lot of courage to accept yourself, spell it out & be yourself. good one

Sunday, October 15, 2006  
Blogger Artnavy said...

i completely agree with anonymous- it is in your hands to define your life- a good investment ensures good benefits but yes u must also have your share of fun but fun cannot be at teh cost of life- THINK ABOUT IT

Friday, October 20, 2006  
Blogger mommyof2 said...

Heyyy you are just like me:-) beside that Im twice the age u r & Im short;-P but to all the other things I was nodding while reading :-)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home