"Vague-in-vogue" thoughts of mine!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker



Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Three about each.... - Tagged

I have been tagged by artnavy.

  • 3 Smells I love:
    1. Rain (the wet mud smell)
    2. Few light & sweet deos or perfumes (not strong ones - I start sneezing)
    3. Few yummy food stuffs (tadka, coffee, etc etc)
  • 3 Smells I hate:
    1. Shit and vomit
    2. Butter being made into Ghee
    3. Garbage
  • 3 Jobs that I have had in my life:
    Not applicable. I'm still studying, sleeping and lazing. lol
  • 3 Movies that I could watch over and over:
    Dunno...many of them...mostly english ones...
    Many of AB Jr. movies too(secret...psst!!)
  • 3 Fond memories:
    1. Trips of many cousins to my place over the years (art, selvan, kan, hans, nima, malini, etc)
    2. The night before my class X board examination results. I din't sleep even for a few seconds and enjoyed completely with my friends chatting over the net.
    3. My sleep-overs at MP's place & the funky stuff we did.
  • 3 Jobs I would love to have:
    1. Radio Jockey - though I won't prove to be a good one (I'd love to be surrounded with the music stuff & funky environment)
    2. Art's job in her pretty office (dreaming of that since 3 & a half years now ;-) )
    3. Can I over-take people like Vijay mallaya & Richard branson? Or rather, earn lots by being a nice celeb actress(Not possible with my face though) and starring opposite ________ ________?
  • 3 Things I like to do:
    1. Talk with my friends (esp., MP on phone)/Chat with my cousins
    2. Just laze around, watch movies, day dream, surf the net, check out gadgets & gizmos, etc.
    3. Hang out, discover places, playing sports, etc
  • 3 Of my favorite foods:
    1. All of those yummy chocolate cakes, desserts, sweets, etc
    2. All that chatpata spicy stuff
    3. Drinking stuff like cold coffee, hot chocolate drink, etc
    And many more things which I can't list (The word 'food' is enough for my digestive juices to flow)
  • 3 Places I would like to be right now:
    1. Canada (Brampton) / USA (NY or boston) / UK (London)
    2. Switzerland / Holland / Greece (Athens)
    3. In someone's heart & thoughts...lol
  • 3 Things that make me cry:
    1. Frustration or anger
    2. Disputes/fights with someone dear without any justified reason
    3. Remembering my kins

Sorry for not mentioning exactly 3 options in some places...I'm really bad at choosing, you see...

5 Comments:

Blogger Artnavy said...

sweet

Tuesday, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 reasons you you suck
1. you're a girl
2. you're a cry baby
3. you're a saap

Sunday, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Cloudy Musings said...

thanks artnavy

And thanks for telling me that appu a.k.a. anonymous creature...huh...:-P
BTW, i m not a cry-baby n nerd like u:-P

Sunday, October 22, 2006  
Blogger mommyof2 said...

well done tag:-)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ozloxa [url=http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com][b]hermes purses[/b][/url] www.hermes.com http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com Gajyqg Oarbvz Hermes Bags

Thursday, April 18, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home